Best Silent Pedal
The AirTurn QUAD 500 began over a decade ago as a simple page turner for sheet music readers. Today, it has become the best page turner on the market due to its high-quality and long-lasting design. Featuring tactile, silent switches, the QUAD 500 is nearly indestructible. The QUAD 500 has a longer battery life, greater range, and faster connectivity than its competitors. Plus, it is completely customizable for keystrokes, shortcuts, switching types, MIDI, and so much more!
Depending on what app or software you choose, you can do more than turn pages. You can scroll lyrics and tabs, start and stop back tracks, metronomes, and much more. The QUAD 500 is the professional choice for taking control of your tablet or computer.
Remote Control for Teleprompters and Presentations
Using a teleprompter has become a popular solution due to easy and affordable access to apps and tablets. However, controlling the scroll of the script remains a challenge. Using the AirTurn QUAD 500 with your teleprompter application, you can start and stop the script, even speed it up or slow it down!
Whatever your favorite presentation software, from Powerpoint to Prezi or Keynote to Google Slides, you can keep your hands free and present with confidence. For a handheld option, the transmitter can be removed for a convenient handheld presentation remote.
Accessories for Vlogs and YouTube Setup
Vlogging equipment and YouTube setup tools from AirTurn are ultra-portable, durable, and easy to use! The AirTurn QUAD 500 has become an indispensable tool for Vlog production. Use it to start and stop a recording or run a script or both!
The perfect companion accessories to the AirTurn QUAD 500 are the AirTurn MANOS to hold your tablet or phone, along with the AirTurn goSTAND and Boom for your microphone or accessories. There are many different configurations to create your ultimate Vlog studio!
Hands-Free Wireless Bluetooth Remote Control Pedal
The AirTurn QUAD 500 is a hands-free wireless app control solution for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices with Bluetooth 4. It works with software and apps that can receive keystrokes or MIDI commands. Turn pages, scroll lyrics or tabs, start and stop back tracks, cue lighting, effects, MIDI, video, photos, and more!
AirTurn has optimized the design of the QUAD 500 for long distance performance and low energy consumption. Using the wireless Bluetooth 4 low energy technology, users can also update their DUO 500 with the latest firmware or modify the commands that it sends.
AirTurn has also created a unique Bluetooth pairing technology for the QUAD 500. Pair on the fly to any host (open pairing) or lock to one host (closed pairing) to prevent multiple devices from being paired to the wrong host phone, tablet, or computer.
- Tough: The ATFS-2 pedals are nearly indestructible, and are designed to outlast mechanical switches. Anti-skid control on the base keeps the QUAD in place.
- Silent: Tactile yet completely silent switching, perfect for intimate performances and studio sessions. Will outlast any other switch on the market.
- Rechargeable: Lithium Polymer battery provides 150-200 hours of play time with a single charge. USB Micro Cable provided for charging with any USB charger. Can be also plugged into pedal boards with 9V power.
- Bluetooth: At 150+ feet, AirTurn leads the industry with maximum operating range. Works with most tablets, phones and computers with Bluetooth 4 or higher. Windows computers must have the latest MIDI over Bluetooth features to support MIDI connection.
- Status Indicators: Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Power Saving: - Automatically turns off when the host tablet or computer is turned off.
- Choose from 7 default modes that cover hundreds of apps or assign custom keystrokes and shortcuts as well as MIDI commands using the free AirTurn Manager app for Mac, iOS and Android.
- Adjust a full range of settings including: Keyboard strokes including modifiers, MIDI Commands and Notes, Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, Debounce, and Switch Types. Switches may be defined as Momentary, Latching, Pulse or Command.
- Two pairing methods: Open pairing lets you store the connections of up to 8 different devices for instant connections. Closed pairing stores the connection for only one device and does not connect erroneously to other devices.
- Use multiple pedals: Configure up to 8 devices at the same time for max customization.
Product weight: 1lb 9 oz (.75 kg), Product Dimensions: 15x4.5x1.5in (38x11.5x4cm)