Featuring touch-switch technology, the AirTurn PEDpro is non-tactile, silent, and works much like the button on a microwave. It is best used on a hard surface with a light press of the foot. The low-profile design is durable, lightweight, and ultra-portable.
- Endless Apps: Hundreds of compatible apps for turning pages, teleprompting, reading music, scrolling lyrics and tabs, triggering backing tracks and effects, sending MIDI commands, cueing audio and lighting, capturing photo and video, plus so much more!
- App Control: Seven built-in modes store switch commands that work with hundreds of apps including those supported with AirDirect.
- Customize: Create commands for almost any app that responds to keystrokes, macros, mouse clicks, or MIDI with the free AirTurn Manager. Adjust features such as Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, and Debounce. Select switch types such as Momentary, Latching, Pulse, or Command.
- Updates: AirTurn Manager supports Over-the-Air updates to firmware for the latest features.
- Silent-Touch: Completely silent operation with no moving parts. Works much like the button on a microwave.
- Low-Profile: Low switch height requires less foot movement to activate.
- Durable: Created from a virtually indestructible polymer blend with non-mechanical switches.
- Max Range: At 150+ feet, AirTurn leads the industry’s operating range.
- Max Battery Life: Rechargeable battery provides 150-200 hours of play time with a single charge, displays status indicators, and automatically turns off when the host device is turned off.
- Status Indicators: Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Pairing Options: Choose open pairing for instant connections when switching between devices. Choose closed pairing to store a single connection and prevent unintended connection to other devices.
- Multiple Devices: Connect up to eight AirTurn devices to use at the same time for more switch options.
- Compatibility: Works with phones, tablets, and computers that have Bluetooth 4 or higher, and accepts nearly any momentary switch.
- Warranty: Best-in-class 2-year warranty with product registration (includes battery).
Product weight: 5.3 oz (.15kg)
Product Dimensions: 6x4x.7 in (152x114x18mm)
Best Bluetooth Pedal for Page Turning and Scrolling
The AirTurn PEDpro is a low profile, silent, and portable foot switch for providing hands-free switching. Because there are few moving parts, there is very little to wear out. You simply connect to your Bluetooth and load your favorite AirTurn compatible app and you are ready to go. It is a perfect solution for quick and easy page turning or scolling.
Select from over 100 apps that can display your music, lyrics or tabs. Load up your music and easily switch to the next song in the play list and turn pages or scroll through lyrics for each song.
The unique design of this foot switch uses pressure to actuate the switching. Two raised/ridged zones identify the switch locations. A bit of practice and the action will become second nature. (Please note that very soft shoes and bare feet may be more challenging as they wrap around the raised zones. Hard surfaced flooring is ideal as carpet and other soft flooring will absorb the foot press and the PEDpro may not function properly. It works much like the button on a microwave.)
Hands Free Control for Teleprompters and Presentations
Using a teleprompter has become a popular solution due to easy and affordable access to apps and tablets. However, controlling the scroll of the script remains a challenge. Using the AirTurn DUO 200 with your teleprompter application, you can start and stop the script, even speed it up or slow it down!
Whatever your favorite presentation software, from Powerpoint to Keynote and more, you can keep your hands free and present with confidence. For a handheld option, the transmitter can be removed for a convenient handheld presentation remote.
Wireless Foot Switch for Keyboard Shortcuts and Macros
Shortcut keys can be convenient, and offer improvements in speed and performance if you have the extra fingers. Now, you can keep your hands focused on your task, and execute those commands with your foot. Use the AirTurn Manager app to easily program your favorite shortcuts or hotkeys for Word, Excel, PC games, DAWs, and more. It is available for Mac, iOS and Android in the Apple App store or Google Play store. Note that for a PC, you will need to first connect to your phone or tablet to change the settings.
Macros are helpful when you need to repeat a text phrase, place line of code, or execute a series of commands at once. These lines of text, code, or commands can be turned into a macro. Then, the macro can be assigned to a switch. Now, you can use your foot for these repetitive actions!